“This spicy peanut butter was inspired by my love for Korean food. Not only do we love to eat it but love to cook it as well. Made with Korean red pepper, ginger and cayenne pepper gives this peanut butter some heat!” - Missi, owner of Reid’s Gourmet
How to enjoy it:
- Drizzle on stir-fries or pad thai (it makes the best spicy peanut butter noodles!)
- Swap out for hot sauce on scrambled eggs
- Pair as a dip with carrots and celery for a super easy appetizer
- Mix in lime juice, marinate chicken, and then grill
- Be adventurous and bake up some spicy peanut butter cookies!
No added sugar or oils
Ingredients: roasted salted peanuts, Korean red pepper, ginger, cayenne
9 oz jar.
Crafted in small batches in Holland, Michigan. Reid’s Gourmet is owned by Missi, a single mom on a mission to create healthy foods for her son (and people everywhere!).